As a student or parent at Audeo II it is important that you become familiar with Audeo II policies and procedures. Please take the time to review our Student-Parent Resource Guide. A hard copy of the Resource Guide is provided to each student and parent upon enrollment.
The Zero Tolerance Policy is designed to make school a safe and supportive learning environment for staff and students. There can be no acceptable reason for violating these rules.
In accordance with this policy, possession of weapons, drugs, alcohol, or tobacco, or acts of violence are grounds for expulsion.
Expulsion from the school will result in loss of your privileges to attend school.
- A weapon is defined as a firearm, pistol replica, starter pistol, stun-gun, BB gun or pellet gun, a knife of any size or type, a dirk, dagger, razor, slingshot, or any explosives or fireworks. Any object used in a dangerous manner will also be considered a weapon. Use or possession of a weapon will result in expulsion.
- Attempting to commit or committing a sexual assault and committing a sexual battery will result in
- Bullying, cyber-bullying, or harassment or other activity that interferes with or disrupts school personnel will result in expulsion.
- Bullying, cyber-bullying, or harassment or other activity that interferes with or disrupts other students’ rights to attend school will result in expulsion.
- Incidents of fighting, violent acts, or causing serious injury to another person will result in expulsion.
- If you are found to be selling or furnishing controlled/prohibited substances, you will be recommended for expulsion on your first offense. For possession or use, expulsion will be recommended on your third offense, except for tobacco violations; if you are found in possession of tobacco, you will be recommended for expulsion on your fourth offense.
- Tagging and/or defacing school property will result in expulsion.
- In addition to discipline, students who have violated the law may be arrested and taken to a juvenile detention facility or county jail.
For any questions regarding student or parent policies, please contact your teachers or Audeo II school lead at (858) 678-2050.