If you’re having difficulty accessing your Student Portal, open the file below for instructions on how to log in.
If you’re having difficulty accessing Edgenuity, open the file below for instructions on how to log in.
If you are not a currently enrolled student, read below to find out more information about Naviance and our Pathways program.
The PATHWAYS Vision and the Naviance Family Connection
Life takes us down many different paths. At Audeo II, our Pathways program ensures that you have a clear goal in mind for your post-graduation plans. Our Naviance Family Connection web-based program uses a combination of interest and personality type surveys that identify your strengths and help you explore career options that may work best for you. Our unique program allows you to research your options, including four year universities, community colleges, work place readiness, and military prospects. Our experienced counselors and teachers will guide you each step of the way. Pathways puts meaning into your school work by providing you a clear, personalized vision for the future. It’s your life—which path will you choose?
Our PATHWAYS/Naviance Family Connection program uses a variety of interest and personality type surveys and research tolls to help you develop your chosen path:
- Game Plan: Create targeted goals for after high school.
- Personality Type: Learn about your personality strengths and gain insight into your educational and career needs.
- Learning Style: Find out what environment and methods make learning optimal for you.
- Explore Interests: Complete a Career Interest Profiler and explore what careers appeal to you.
- Cluster Finder: Report activities that you enjoy, personal qualities that you have, and school subjects that you enjoy to find a cluster of careers that would be a good match for you.
- Roadtrip Nation: Browse through interviews of famous individuals who followed their interests and made their dreams into reality.
- College Research: Look up schools that you are interested in applying to, and compare requirements and student life. You can even view maps of where students have historically been accepted from our school.
- SuperMatch: Match yourself to colleges who accept students just like you.
- Scholarships: Search through our database of local and national scholarships.
- Pathways pages: Each pathway expert creates and maintains his or her page with specific information about 4 year college, 2 year college, career readiness, and the military.
Already Have A Path In Mind?
To prepare for the university path, our program provides rigorous academic coursework. Our college counselors meet with students beginning in the ninth grade year to provide a coursework outline for high school. College bound students who transfer into the program later in their high school career will have their courses translated onto a four year credit audit formulated to meet all college course requirements. Our Pathways/Naviance Family Connections program allows students to research university options and explore school programs online. Pathways provides the organizational tools to keep you on track for the university path.
The accessibility and availability of community college makes it a great path for many students. Whether the end goal is to transfer to a four year university or to complete one of the many certificate programs available, community colleges offer an affordable start to a post-secondary education. Community colleges have small learning communities and professional instructors with a vast amount of real work experience. If you are not sure if you want to start at a four year university or a community college, schedule a counseling session with one of our highly trained college counselors. Pathways/Naviance Family Connection will help you research programs and college options.
Some students choose the vocational path, joining the work force directly upon high school completion. Pathways enables students to learn about careers that match their interests and strengths. Students can explore career development courses and/or requirements for career training directly after high school. Students meet with our counselors to learn about various programs offered including certificate programs and Regional Occupational Program courses.
The military is an honorable path that provides enriching experiences for students on their way to another career or a lifetime of service to our country. The military offers an opportunity for students to benefit from free career training and paid educational expenses while serving. Additionally, the GI bill is available to service members upon discharge. Pathways allows student to review opportunities, scholarships, meet with a military advisor, practice the ASVAB, and consider each military branch before meeting with a recruiter. Students on our military path have chosen careers in:
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Marine Corps
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Coast Guard
- National Guard
- Merchant Marines
- U.S. Public Health Service