Vision, Mission, and Values
The educational community known as Audeo Charter School II is committed to the development of a personalized and individualized instructional program with intensive parental involvement that demonstrates positive outcomes for each student.
Audeo Charter School II is dedicated to the creation of instructional, service, organizational, and governance models that can serve as prototypes for educational reform.
Audeo Charter School II is committed to collaborative efforts to improve the quality of life for students, their families, its employees, and the community at large.
Audeo Charter School II will implement personalized and individualized educational programs to facilitate student achievement. These educational programs will demonstrate that standards-based educational reform can provide a prototype for changing the way teachers teach and students learn in the future.
- Kids come first.
- Education at Audeo II is personalized, individualized, and high quality.
- Audeo II is made up of a community of highly professional people. These committed individuals are independent, self-motivated, high energy people who speak for themselves.
- They work to create a positive, challenging environment that is centered on teaching and learning.
- Audeo II is committed to the creation of educational reform models centered on how effective educational organizations run, how teachers teach, and how students learn.
- Audeo II employees are accountable for their work.
- People-centered teams focus on supporting quality teaching and learning. Performance is measured on a variety of indicators that include productivity, credit ratio, auditability, quality, performance, and commitment to the vision of Audeo II.
- Audeo II is committed to improving the quality of life for students, their families, and the community at large.
- Audeo II uses business principles in managing the school.